The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Gardens Healthcare Center of the Valley is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Gardens was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Gardens unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Armenian.
The rehab team at Windsor Gardens has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- AHCA, CAHF members
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our nursing staff is compassionate, loving, and educated to care for our residents every personal need.
- Our management team is available around the clock.
- We have an open door policy to resolve issues immediately.
- We have a high energy and enthusiastic nursing staff to provide excellent care.
- We have superior customer service to provide great support to the families of the loved ones we care for.
- Our residents love the home like setting. It allows our residents to feel as comfortable as they would be at home.
- We have new hardwood floors, new bed spreads, security cameras to protect our residents, and WiFi for residents and guests.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- We are one big family.
We are a family oriented environment and know that you will enjoy your time here with us. We look forward to meeting you.
- Administrator – Nurit Ruber
- Director of Nursing – Karen Pederaja
- Social Services Director – Shony Suankaew
- Director of Rehabilitation – Chandip Raju
- Directors of Business Development – Lorena Rodriguez
“To whom it may concern:
“I greatly appreciate the care I have received at Windsor Gardens. I have Autism which comes with special needs that not everyone understands or at times, even take seriously.
“I appreciate the efforts made by the nurses, CNAs and administration to accommodate those special needs. They have treated with dignity and patience during the four months I’ve been here. The staff’s genuine care and kindness has made my stay so much better. I’m going to miss them. The CNAs treat people with such care and dignity- day after day. They work very hard, I’ve noticed.
“I’ve seen other facilities because I know people who have had to go to them. Some were not as clean, but none were as personable as this one. Also, items were constantly stolen at one particular skilled nursing facility. That has never happened here, in my experience. There’s a feeling of community here that doesn’t exist at the other facilities I know of. It’s a good feeling.” – Lexington S.
“While it has been a while since the passing of my mother, I wanted to thank all of you so very much for all of the care and love given to mother. During her many years as a resident of Windsor Gardens she really appreciated everything done for her, and I did as well. Take comfort in knowing that your facility was her home and you were all like family to her. Once again, my sincere thank you for everything. Congrats to you all for the quality of care given.” – Peter H.